06 April, 2014
All Tech Buzz, which is the Buzz word of the Bloggers always stands first in giving the best tools to the other Bloggers.All Tech Buzz always tries to help other Bloggers by writing case studies of different strategies they use for building links, generating huge traffic, increasing Adsense revenue and lot more.Recently ATB has made SEO tools like Backlink Generator and Future Google Page Rank Predictor. In this article let us see about them and how they would help you.
Every one know that Blog commenting is one of the easy methods to get a No Follow Backlink. Though the Google doesn't crawl No Follow Backlink, it has it's own importance for better SEO which is not revealed by Google.Many top Bloggers have agreed that No Follow Backlink is also important.So this Backlink Generator developed by ALL TECH BUZZ easily shows you the websites of particular keyword with particular commenting system embedded in them like Commentluv Blogs etc.
Google Page Rank is the first thing that every one wants to know when he /she wants to measure the quality of the website.Generally Google Page Rank is on a scale of 0 to 10 and It is given based on different algorithms developed by Google which considers the quality, uniqueness, Backlinks of the website before giving the Page Rank.But Google Page Rank update occurs anytime that is not known and many of the bloggers will be in a huge curiosity on their Future Google Page Rank.Some even dream of their Google Page Rank and it has that much importance. But now, there is no need to dream for the Future Google Page Rank of your Blog .For dreamers like us ALL TECH BUZZ has developed a tool called Future Google Page Rank . There you can check your Blog's Future PR.
You can check other Tools offered by ALL TECH BUZZ here.
17 March, 2014
Domain Authority and Page Authority are the SEO terms which bloggers listen frequently along with Google Page Rank and Alexa Rank. Recently the importance to Domain Authority and Page Authority has increased enormously and is considered as one of the important factors that add weight to your Blog or Website popularity.In this article I will explain you what is Domain Authority and Page Authority and how to increase the authority rank of your Blog.
What is Domain Authority
Domain Authority is an SEO term which is first introduced by Moz. Moz calculates the Domain Authority of a Blog or Website considering various ranking factors. Like, Alexa Ranking and Google Page rank, Moz has some specific algorithm on which Domain Authority is calculated by the Moz. The Domain Authority is given on a scale of 0 to 100.The Ranking factors are Inbound Links and Outbound Links of the Website.
Importance of Domain Authority
Domain authority is very important and should be seen equal to that of Google Page Rank. Most of the advertisers are seeing Domain authority as an essential Criteria for advertising .So, to get direct advertisers we must concentrate on Domain Authority. And Google always keep an eye on the Domain Authority of a Blog which impacts your Traffic from the Google. So, in order to drive huge traffic from Google Domain Authority And Page Authority are not to be neglected.
Increase Domain Authority
Domain Authority mainly depends on two factors on which a score is given ranging from 0 to 100.Those factors are Inbound Links and Outbound Links. By having a concentrated approach on these two factors you can easily increase the Domain Authority of your Blog.
If the links which are pointed to your Blog are from low quality websites or from spam websites, then you will have a low Domain Authority score. So, be sure to get backlinks from the Quality websites which have a high Domain Authority and Page Rank.For increasing Domain Authority you must have Link Diversity i.e., getting backlinks from diverse websites i.e., from Discussion forums, Yahoo answers, Press Release, Slide sharing, Audio Sites.
The Outbound Links which go from your site also show a great impact on the Domain Authority of your Blog. Always give link to the high quality and high Page Rank Blogs from your website.For increasing the Domain Authority of your Blog See the Alexa Rank, Domain Authority and Page Authority of the Blog for which you give a backlink.
Page Authority is also introduced by Moz for calculating the authority of a specific web page.Unlike Domain Authority, Page authority simply tells us about the chances of getting that page in the search results. Page Authority is given on a scale ranging from 0 to 100. The more is the score, the more are the chances of getting that specific web page in the search results.
Domain Authority Checker
There are many tools to check the Domain Authority and Page Authority of a website.Some of the tools which I prefer are Opensiteexplorer, Moonsy .
Always try to improve the Domain Authority of your Blog along with Alexa and Google page Rank.
16 March, 2014
What Is Alexa Rank
Alexa is a free website Analytic System where Alexa ranks every website in the world according to it's own Algorithm.Depending up on the traffic and number of Backlinks it estimates the Rank of the Website or the Blog. Alexa Traffic Rank will be given in two Categories, one is on a Global Level and the other on a Country Level. Alexa gives about the number of sites Linking In, Bounce Rate of the Site , number of Unique Page Views and Daily time on the Site also. Alexa Ranking is the widely accepted Traffic Ranking after to the Google Page Rank.
Why Alexa Rank?
- As you know in the field on Internet, everything is measured by some or other tool.Google Page Rank is one such thing by which a website is measured and we all follow and respect it.
- And Alexa Rank is next to the Google Page Rank, so it must be considered as an important traffic ranking system.
- Getting a good Alexa Traffic Ranking is very important in attracting advertisers to the Blog or Website.
- Using Alexa Traffic Rank, we can know the number of sites which are linking to our Site or Blog at a great accuracy.
Add Alexa Widget
So, by knowing the benefits and importance of Alexa Ranking, if you want to check Alexa Traffic Rank of your Site or Blog and want to add Alexa Widget then Click here
- Enter Your Website or Blog URL over there and click on Build widget.
- Then choose any size of the Alexa widget for your Blog or Website and you can see the Alexa Traffic Rank and Number of sites linking in on the Alexa Widget.
- Now copy the HTML Code of the ALexa widget which is generated according to your desired size.
- Now open your Blogger Dashboard and go to the Layout.
- Select a space where you wanted to display the widget and click on Add a Gadget.
- Save the changes and see your Blog to check you Alexa Traffic Rank in the Alexa Widget which you have just installed.
Read More: What Is Google Page Rank and It's Importance
15 March, 2014
Adding Google Analytics to the Blogger Blog is important to track all the Traffic Stats to the website.Here, you can Know about the Google Analytics and how to use it for the Blogger Blog.To be successful in Blogging, you need to analyse your website or Blog and should make necessary changes in order to reach your goal either it may be Traffic or Sales etc.So, as soon as possible add Google Analytics to your Blogger Blog.It's very easy to add Google Analytics to Blogger Blog and needs only two steps which involves adding Google Analytics Tracking ID and Google Analytics Code to your Blog.
Add Google Analytics to Blog/Website
To add Google Analytics to Blogger Blog or any website first thing you need to have is a Google Account and If you have just click here .You need to Signup over there using your Gmail.
After that you should set up your account by entering account name, website name, website URL and Time Zone.
And then Click on Get Tracking ID. You will get Tracking ID and Tracking Code and now you should enter these into the webpage that you want to Track.The below screen shots shows how Tracking ID and Tracking Code look.
Read More: What Is Google Page Rank and It's Importance
Installing Google Analytics In Blogger Blog
To add Google Analytics to Blogger Blog, there are only two steps , one is adding Google Analytics Tracking Id and the other is adding Google Analytics Tracking Code.Now let us see how to add them in the Blogger Blog.
Add Google Analytics Tracking Id
- Go to the Blogger Dashboard and then Settings >> Other.There you will find Google Analytics and you can enter the Tracking ID.
- Now, you are done with adding Tracking ID to the Blog and then you have to add Tracking Code.
Add Google Analytics Tracking Code
- Before doing this step first you have to Backup your Blogger Template
- Go to the Blogger Dashboard and then go to Template >> Edit HTML.
- There using CTRL+F locate the </head>, then add the Tracking code just above it and you are done with it.
- Wait for 24 hours and you can see you website statistics on Google Analytics.
Read more: Submit Blog Sitemap to Webmaster Tools
If you are facing any problem in adding Google Analytics to your Website, just contact me.I will help you.
What Is Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a service which is provided by the Google and is the most widely used Tool by the Bloggers and Online Marketers. It makes the Website Tracking a very easy thing. Through this Google Analytics we can know the Traffic stats of our website, Traffic sources and Traffic referrals. It can track visitors from all referrals including Google, Various social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter etc and also gives report on direct Visits to the Site or Blog. Overall it gives us a detailed report of our website of every aspect regarding Ranking of the Blog in the search queries, Traffic stats, Real Time Traffic, Audience Report, Behavior Flow etc.
To be successful in the field of blogging, one need to understand and analyze his/her Website or Blog Traffic carefully which is possible only by Website Tracking. The website Analytics is the most important thing which can be analysed by the Google Analytics Tool. By this Google Analytics we should frequently check the Traffic Referrals, Geography of the visitors, and Number of Pages per visit and Average time of a visit etc. Having an idea on these things we can easily rectify our mistakes and can improve the Traffic stats of the Blog..
Add Google Analytics to Blog/Website
For analyzing the Website Traffic, we should first connect our Blog/website with Google Analytics by adding Google Analytics Tracking code to our Blog. It is a simple process and you can find here how to add GoogleAnalytics to a blog or website. Now let us see various options in Google Analytics by which we can Track the website Stats etc.
Google Analytics Dashboard is the place where we can find brief insights about the visits. That is, we can know the Number of new visits, number of unique visitors, visits by country, visits by browser, average visit duration, Bounce Rate and you can see your adsense earnings also if you link up your adsense account with Analytics Account.
You can export the whole report as a PDF or you can set an automatic E-mail export to any of your Email-id to which the report will be sent once in every week or month according to your day that was set.
In the Audience section of the Google Analytics you can find the Age of the Visitors, Gender. Under Behaviour category you can also see the Number of visitors who return to your site and it becomes easy for you to compare the New vs. Returning visitors to your Blog. Under Technology category you can see the types of browsers through which visitors come to the site and also the network is also displayed through which they enter. And under Mobile Category you can find the various types of mobiles by which the visitors enter the Blog. These statistics play a major role because we can optimize our Blogs or websites according to the Visitors interest and can improve wherever we lag.
In Real Time of the Google Analytics you can know the online visitors who are currently visiting the website. There you can find the Location of the visitor and the content which is being viewed. Also you can know the traffic source that is from where he has arrived to your website.
In Acquisition of Google Analytics, I will tell you the most important sections for the Bloggers. Those are all traffic, Social and Search Engine Optimization. These are ones which you shouldn’t neglect as they tell you about the traffic from Social Media and all referrals.
In this section, every referral is mentioned from where the traffic to your site comes. Including referrals, direct visits are also mentioned here. This helps you when you Guest Post on any website. Like, you can track how much traffic is being referred by that site to your Blog. And also when you comment on any articles of other websites and though the link you put in the comment is a “no follow” link, Google Analytics tracks the referred traffic from that link. With this you can know about the Websites which drive traffic by commenting on its articles.
Coming to Social under Acquisition category, it tells about the traffic that is being referred by the Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and StumbleUpon etc. There you can find the Landing Pages from the Social Media and Visitors Flow.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is the important category in Google Analytics where you can know about the Search queries for which your Blog has been shown in the Search Results in Google. There the number of impressions and number of clicks on every post of your Blog are also shown. There you can find the average position of your posts in the Google search engine for a particular query.
Behaviour Flow is another aspect, where you can know the way in which visitors are jumping from one page to another page in your Blog. That is when they land on your website from any referred site, after reading that particular article mostly they go to another article which is displayed on your site. Behaviour Flow analyzes how a visitor goes from one article to another and analyzes at which point the visitor is dropping from the site.
05 March, 2014
Many newbies prefer to use Blogger as their Blogging Platform.This is because of the free hosting offered by the Google and of course it is very easy to maintain the Blog in it.Any one can easily edit the template and can adjust the settings according to their wish and can post the content without any difficulties.Blogger Backup is backing up the content of the whole Blog.The content is the articles you write, comments you get on the posts and images that are used in the articles etc.You should also Backup the Blogger Template.
Why To Backup
It is very important to completely Backup the Blogger because Blogger is a free service which is offered by the Google where it has every right to delete the Blog at any instant of time with out any prior intimation to you.It is very clearly mentioned in the terms and conditions that any violation of the Terms will lead to the deletion of the Blog.Though we may not violate any of the terms, sometimes the Google may delete the Blog for any other reason.
I will give an example of my friend's Blog, since 2 years he was using the Blogger platform and was doing a pretty good work on his Blog and ranking very well in the Google search Results.Suddenly his Blog was deleted by Google and there was no strong reason behind the deletion of his Blog.To my knowledge he did not violate any Terms of Blogger and we thought that the huge traffic to his Blog may be the reason for the deletion.He actually sent a request to restore the Blog but they did not respond to that.So, I advice the newbies to shift to other hosting services like wordpress or at least keep a complete backup of the Blogger Blog.
Backup The Blogger Blog
- To Download the whole Blog just go to the Blogger Dashboard and go to the Settings Option.
- In settings go to "other" and click on "Export Blog".
- In the last step just Download the Blog.
Backup The Blogger Template
- To Backup the Blogger Template go to Blogger Dashboard and go to the "Template".
- Then click on the "Backup/Restore" and then Download the Blogger Template.
04 March, 2014
In Blogger, customizing anything is very easy and that is why it is the better platform for the beginners who wanted to start Blogging.Recently I have written an article on how to limit the number of posts on homepage of the Blogger Blog.Now I am gonna tell you how to remove or hide the Date, Time and Author Name of the posts that are done in the Blogger Blog.
Hiding the Date of the posts is an easy thing but it is strongly advisable not to remove or hide the Date of the posts that are written on a Blog.Because, these dates will tell the readers about the freshness of the article and they will relate the article to the present trend to the published date trend.Whereas the time of a post published can be removed if needed. Some Bloggers are not interested to display the Author name in the posts due to various reasons and they can follow this article where they will know how to hide Author Name in the posts.
Read This: How to Create Pages in Blogger Blog
Read This: How to Create Pages in Blogger Blog
Remove/hide Date of the Post
To Hide the Date of the Post, just follow these steps as stated below along with screenshots which are taken.
- Sign into your Blogger Dashboard and click on Layout.
- Then you will see Blog Posts and click Edit which is available on it.
- If you click on Edit you will see a number of Post Page Options in which Date,Time, Author Name display etc are present.
- In order to hide the Post Date, uncheck the first option i.e., Post Date as seen in this below Screenshot.
Remove/hide Time of the Post
To Remove/hide the Time of the post, uncheck the 3rd option in the Post Page Options which are opened in a pop up window.Then you will not get any time of the post published on your Blog.
Read This: How to Start a Successful Blog with 6 Basic Steps Keeping in Mind
Read This: How to Start a Successful Blog with 6 Basic Steps Keeping in Mind
Remove/hide Author Name of the Post
To Remove/hide the Author Name of the post, uncheck the 2nd option in the Post Page Options where Posted by is disabled if you uncheck that.And it doesn't display the name of the Blogger who posted it.Along with these things we can also change various things like Display of Labels, display of comments and number of comments to be displayed and remove.hide Social Share Buttons.
02 March, 2014
Labels in Blogger
Labels in Blogger are very important where we can sort out the articles of one category under one name or topic.With these labels, the readers feel very easy to find the articles what they are looking for.This will increase the number of page views as we are making easy navigation for the readers to navigate from one topic to other interesting topic of them.Generally whenever a reader visits a website from organic search i.e., from Google search results, if he or she wants to explore the site then these labels will be the most useful one.Without any confusion or hesitation, they will explore the site with these labels searching for their desired articles or tutorials.
Creating The Labels
Creating the labels is an easy thing.While you write the post in your Blogger, at the right side of your screen you will see "Labels" under Post Settings.You just click on that and mention the Label Name.For example if your article is about Blogging then mention BLOGGING.And if the article is about 2 or 3 topics, you can mention other Labels also separated by commas.This means your article will appear in all those mentioned Labels or categories.
Keep These in Mind
- Always use appropriate Label names for the articles you write because the readers should not be irritated by giving irrelevant Label names to the articles. After all Labels are there to provide an ease to navigate and find relevant articles of a particular category for the readers.
- Don't give too many labels for an article, I advise you to give 2 or 3 Label names to an article.
- Think for minute before deciding the Label name and give a suitable name for an article and the article should contain the matter which can be imagined by seeing Label name itself.
- Keep the Label names limited to 2 or 3 words and not more than that.I prefer not more than two words in the Label names.
Include Labels In Menu Bar
In the beginning of my Blogging I found difficult on how to make these Labels embed in the Menu Bar of the Site.If you want to know how to include these Label names under Menu Bar the follow the below steps.
- Open your website and click on the Label name which you want to embed under a particular Menu tab of your site.
- Then copy the URL of that Label after doing the first step.For example the URL for the Label "BACKLINKS" of my site is http://www.57bloggers.com/search/label/backlinks
- Now Open your Blogger Dashboard and go to the Edit HTML which is under Template.
- There you search for your desired Menu Tab which is already existing on your site, for example I have Blogging Tips in the Menu Bar of my site.You will find like this.
<li> <a href='#'>
Just replace the # with the URL of the Label that you have selected and follow the same process for all other Label names which you wanted to place under different Tabs of your Menu.
I hope the article helped you, for any queries or suggestions comment here.Read more: How to Create Pages in Blogger Blog
17 February, 2014
In Blogger,Home Page is the most important page where it gives a full look of the Blog.Many of the visitors are interested to land on the Home Page.So, you should take a little care on this Home Page.The Home Page displays the posts that are latest and the one that is new will be the top one in the list.If it has more number of posts, then it is not advantageous in terms of SEO. So, it is advised to keep as many low posts as possible in the Home Page.
You can easily limit the number of posts in your home page.There are two methods to do that very easily,the first one is as follows.
1.Limit the number of Posts
- Go to the Blogger Dashboard and go to Layout where you can find the whole Lay out of the Blog.
- There you can find Edit option in the Blog Posts as shown in the picture below.
- There you can actually configure a lot of things very easily along with the number of Posts that should be displayed on the Blogger Home Page.
- Enter the the number manually, that you want to display on the home page and then check the things that are along with Number of Posts.
- The other things include Posted by, time, date, labels, comments etc.
2.Change the Number of Posts
- The other way to limit the number of posts on Main Page is also simple, you just need to go to the Blogger Dashboard.
- Then you go to the Posts and comments under Settings.
- There you will find an option where you can enter a desired number of posts that can be displayed on the Main Page of the Blog.
16 February, 2014
Blogger Post URL
Many new bloggers make a lot of mistakes while publishing their posts.The most common mistake they commit is regarding the post URL.The post URL is the most important thing in SEO. Google Search engine concentrates on this post URL particularly and this is the main thing which is responsible for organic traffic through the Google.The keywords that are used in the Post URL are very important and should contain the words that can describe the whole article when they are put together.
Permalink is the permanent link of the article or the post of the Blog.If you observe the blogger automatically generates a Permalink for your post based up on the title of the post.But this may not be an advantage because it may give an undesirable URL based up on the title of the post.That may not contain key words and may be limits to the first half of the post title.SO, we should use Custom Permalink to give the article a desired permanent URL.
How to give Custom Permalink
It is very easy to give a Custom Permalink to the Blog posts in Blogger.Just click on the Custom Permalink and enter the desired permanent URL with rich key words.I have personally made mistake of giving spaces between the words in Custom Permalink which doesn't work and later came to know that instead of spaces, you should give hyphens(-) in between the words.
For example: Permalink-URL-of-the-post-published
How to change Permalink URL of the Published Post
As you have known that Permalink of an article is very important for SEO because of the keywords which are put in it, are you worried about how to change the Permalink URL of the post that is already published.Then here we go,
- Before going to change the Permalink URL please make sure that you have saved the article as well as it's Permalink.
- Open Blogger Dashboard and go to the "posts" and click on "Revert to Draft" by selecting the desired post for which the Permalink has to be changed.
- Now you need to change the Permalink of that particular post by clicking on the Custom Permalink and then publish the post
- Now you have successfully changed the URL and next you should redirect the old URL to the new URL which you have published now.
- The below image is related to this.
Permalink is the permanent link of the article or the post of your blog.It's very important to concentrate on the Permalink because it is the main thing which can alter the SEO. The Permalink of the posts should contain the keywords which can give a quick look of the whole article.Those keywords will help your post to rank very high in the search engine rankings and can be displayed in the front pages of the Google search results.
If any of your published posts doesn't contain the keywords and want to change the Permalink of the post then you must check my previous article on how to change the Permalink of the published post .With this you can easily change the Permalink of the post that was already published but what about the links which you have of placed on various groups with the Old URL.So, there is need of redirection of the old URL to the new URL.Now let us see how to redirect the old URL to the new URL.
Redirect Old URL to New URL
- Open your Blogger Dashboard and go to Settings>Search Preferences.There you can find Custom Redirects under Errors and Redirections.
- Now you click on the edit of the custom redirects where you can enter the old URL and new URL of any blog post.
- Now you will see as below redirection of the from old URL to new URL.I will tell this by taking an example.
For example I want to redirect
You need to just enter the URL's like this in the spaces provided.
- And mark it as permanent by checking the box and then click on save to save the changes.Now you have successfully redirected the old URL to the new URL
Read this: What Is Google Page Rank and It's Importance